Celebrate a Special Sweet 16 at the 2014 Cause Conference!
The San Diego American Marketing Association’s Cause Conference turns 16 this year, and we’re marking this milestone with our most innovative, immersive and inspiring event to date! Like most 16-year olds, this edition of the Cause Conference is eager to drive – but in this case, we’re talking about driving toward transformational outcomes throughout San Diego’s social sector, particularly in relation to the advancement of “purpose-driven” enterprises.
Transformation through Collaboration
If you’re involved with non-profit or for-profit organizations, you’ll find our thought-provoking presentations and creative, content-rich educational sessions extremely insightful and educational. This event will utilize the latest adult-learning methods and design-thinking theory to create a can’t-miss Cause Conference. Our “Transformation through Collaboration” theme will illustrate how to:
- Rethink relevant terms: why having a “purpose-driven” organization applies to both non-profit and for-profit enterprises
- Redefine roles: how non-profits can emerge from the back seat and grab the social sector steering wheel (the Cause Conference is 16 and ready to drive, remember?)
- Refocus priorities with resourcefulness, not just resources
- Create, curate, collaborate and celebrate social impact to benefit your organization and the entire social sector
- Use “radical collaborations” to create transformational outcomes: a key element in advancing the mission of “purpose-driven” groups
- Enhance your efforts with a shift from egocentric to ecocentric behaviors
- Leverage the connections using creative ideas of key opinion leaders to enact meaningful change
- Understand social sector synergy to tackle challenges, enrich colleagues, form “high trust” relationships, build mutual value…and much more!
The upcoming Cause Conference is specifically tailored for purpose-driven leaders looking to further their brand’s mission, build mutually beneficial relationships with other businesses and organizations, and learn from like-minded individuals. The collaborative nature of the event makes it an ideal platform for business leaders, students and other thriving individuals in the San Diego marketplace, as well as social sector marketing executives, writers, salespeople, advertising associates and others.
Our 2014 Cause Conference is essential for anyone looking to optimize their interactions with the social environment, harness the collective intelligence from networks, and make positive impacts in their networks. Other key points will include leadership & engagement, friend-raising & fund-raising, effective storytelling techniques and many more. Our previous 15 Cause Conferences offered exceptional value and with applicable knowledge that attendees took with them to implement in real situations. This year’s event will be our best yet, with contributions from purpose-driven companies and non-profits like SDG&E, Cox Communications, Mission Federal Credit Union and Qualcomm.
The San Diego AMA is ready to DRIVE ahead with the Sweet 16 Cause Conference. We’d love to have you come along – so jump in and buckle up… the ride starts May 27th!
Interested in attending the 2014 AMA Cause Conference? Please read below for details, pricing and other information.
- What: San Diego American Marketing Association’s 16th Annual Cause Conference
- Where: University of San Diego Joan Kroc Peace and Justice Center (map & directions)
- When: May 27th (evening) and May 28th (all day)
- For more information about the specific daily agenda, click here.
- One night: $49 for AMA members ($59 for non-AMA attendees)
- Full day: $169 for AMA members ($199 for non-AMA attendees)
- Please note: there is no combined discount.
The San Diego American Marketing Association looks forward to seeing you at the 2014 Cause Conference! For more information about this exclusive event, please call us at (619) 402-7825, or reach us with an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Plus, you’ll find other ways to reach us on our contact page.
Thanks again – and remember, “Transformation through Collaboration” starts with local business associates, students and non-profit representatives just like you!
Evening Networking Event (6 – 8pm)
Registration/breakfast (8 – 9am)
Conference: panels, breakout sessions, discussions (9am – 1pm)
Lunch (1 – 2pm)
Conference Cont’d (2 – 6pm)
Happy Hour (6 – 8pm)