San Diego AMA is teaming up with the San Diego Nonprofit Association and other leading communications organizations like SDX, PRSA, and SD Direct to co-host the first-ever nonprofit marketing seminar series on May 24th! Don’t miss this great opportunity to learn from and connect with other nonprofit marketing leaders of the region.
FREE for AMA Members!
We love our Members! AMA Members may attend this event… on us! That’s $75 off! Now’s a great time to join the AMA.
- Kevin Popović, Founder of Ideahaus
- Elizabeth Pecsi, APR, Fellow Public Relations for San Diego Humane Society
- Tony Rindsberg, Senior VP Digital at High10 Media
- Indra Gardiner Bowers, Founder and CEO, i.d.e.a.
Key trends and strategies to help your organization NOW in:
- Expanding marketing, PR and social media effectiveness and ROI
- Understanding the new channels of communication
- Media relations, crisis communications, and community relations best practices
- Integrated marketing, digital communications, and brand differentiation
- Trends and communication strategies to help your organization…TODAY
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed for all communication professionals, particularly those within nonprofits. Attendees will leave the event with tools and strategies they can apply that afternoon!
Thank You, Hosts and Sponsors!
|7:30-7:55 a.m.||Registration, Networking, and Breakfast||~||TriNet|
|7:55-8:00 a.m.||Opening Remarks||Parker Pike, Board Member, SDNA||San Diego Nonprofit Association|
|8:00-8:50 a.m.||Getting Market Ready: How Best Practices in Communications Leads to ROI||Kevin Popović, Founder of Ideahaus||San Diego Direct|
|9:00-9:50 a.m.||Strategy Grab ‘n Go||Elizabeth Pesci, APR and PRSA Fellow, Director of Communications, San Diego Humane Society||PRSA San Diego-Imperial Counties|
|10:00-10:50 a.m.||Ballin’ on a Budget: Maximizing Your Brand’s Digital Impact on an NGO Budget||Tony Rindsberg, SVP Digital, High10 Media||SDX|
|11:00-11:50 a.m.||Distinguish Your NPO’s Brand From A Sea Of Sameness||Indra Gardiner Bowers, Founder and CEO, i.d.e.a.||San Diego AMA|
Free for AMA Members
AMA Members, apply code “SDAMA” to reveal the free ticket. (Active AMA Membership will be verified.)