Are you in the restaurant industry? Perhaps you are looking for ways to wow your customers with an amazing experience. Join AMA San Diego as our panelists share the secrets to success of Hospitality Marketing in the restaurant industry!
We will be discussing:
· What are the latest trends in marketing?
· What are the latest trends specifically in restaurant marketing?
· What are the most effective tools in the restaurant marketing toolbox?
· During the recent 2017 State of Marketing Study we heard that marketing executives are moving away from using digital marketing exclusively to include more traditional approaches. To what extent, if at all, is this occurring in restaurant marketing?
· As a restaurant marketer, what is the one thing most likely to keep you awake at night?
Lisa Erickson, Director of Marketing – Broken Yolk Café Lisa is has 12 years of experience in the marketing/advertising field. Philanthorpy, Volunteerism, Sponsorships, Partnerships, LSM Marketing, Strategic Planning, Franchise Development, Agency Management, Communications, Social Media, Managing Budgets, Media Buying & Planning, Print Advertising and Public Relations.
As head of marketing, Robert Lane oversees global branding and guest experience for Burger Lounge. After earning a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from Indiana University, his career experience includes advertising sales, design, and management. Robert’s passion for company culture, guest experience, polished brand aesthetic, and business purpose is evident in the brand’s strategy and execution.
Mark Weslar, Vice President of Marketing – Karl Strauss. Mark Weslar is Vice President of Marketing for Karl Strauss Brewing Company. In this role Mark leads a team responsible for all marketing efforts related to KARL’s beer sales and brewpub divisions. Prior to joining Karl Strauss in 2013, Mark worked for Coors Brewing Company in a variety of brand management roles.
Tony Lavely, CMO – Urban Plates. Anthony Magee (Tony) Lavely is a Chief Marketing Officer who for most of his career has worked in the chain restaurant business, serving as CMO for Burger King, Long John Silver’s, Domino’s Pizza, Friendly’s Ice Cream, and Ruth’s Chris Steak House. He continues to be active as a Marketing Consultant to the restaurant industry and private equity firms. Tony is currently Acting CMO for Urban Plates, the fast-growing fast casual concept based in Cardiff-by-the-Sea, CA.