Join this two-day immersive customer experience workshop where you will learn about best practices, leadership culture and decision making that guides the success of the top customer experience companies.
Building upon San Diego AMA’s March 29th Customer Experience Revolution event, you’ll discover the secrets of creating these kinds of experiences. Experts from successful companies like Airbnb and REI join UC San Diego faculty to share stories and how-to’s. You will leave with tools and ideas that can be applied right away.
You will learn:
- Best practices to determine, develop and deliver extraordinary customer experiences
- Benchmarking for diagnostics, improvement and innovation with customer journey maps
- How to measure the customer’s emotional and economic connection
- How to use social media for customer-experience strategy development
- How to innovate customer experiences and gain knowledge on how leading companies are doing this
- Customer experience leadership, culture and decision making at “The Experience Makers”
- Techniques to transition your organization toward a CX focus: making the case; resources; structures
EXCLUSIVE AMA MEMBER OFFER
We love our Members! All AMA members are eligible to receive a 10% discount—a $100 value! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your VIP discount code!