Our SaaS (software-as-a-service) company in downtown San Diego has been quadrupling in size every year! We are now proud to be one of the Fastest Growing SaaS companies in the US. We’re looking to extend our sales team again with a VP of Marketing. Be a part of a winning team and industry leader!
Since 2009 we have been the premier solution in the Local SEO (search engine optimization) industry. We have steadily grown, are profitable, and have acquired some of the biggest brands in the world as clients.
We are looking for an experienced VP Marketing who has B2B SaaS experience in the digital marketing space with creativity to work within somewhat limited budget constraints (we’re not Salesforce…YET!). This leadership position would head up our marketing and set the go-to-market strategy for the company, and directly report to the CEO. This leader will have the autonomy to make hiring and strategic decisions and held accountable with company aligned goals based on measurable growth metrics. We’re looking for a world-class leader to effectively build and lead a team of marketers. We are a fun and driven group and expect the same from everyone on the team.
- Lead strategic development and management of initiatives to drive inbound traffic, client acquisition, product awareness and conversion
- Develop inbound marketing strategies across all channels, including Email, SEM, SEO, Content Marketing, Conferences, etc
- Research and build marketing plans for new, emerging industries targeted for our SaaS platform
- Partner marketing: Align with partner/business development team on the strategy and set guidance for co-marketing with strategic partners
- Oversee all inbound marketing initiatives such as website marketing, search engine marketing, and email marketing, social media, etc.
- Manage and grow SEO/SEM /PPC activities on a quarterly basis. Meet goals for conversion rates and lead generation with constant iterative experiments
- Own the branding and messaging across all our marketing collateral (website, case studies, ads, email drips) and product communication
- Define marketing KPIs, create dashboards and share progress with leadership team and the company Competitive Analysis
- Effectively build, manage, lead and mentor a high-performing marketing team
- Minimum of 10 years B2B marketing experience, including a high proficiency in email, SEM, SEO, online advertising, social media marketing, web analytics and online best practices. Ideal experience in Software/SaaS.
- Inspirational leader – someone who has ‘been there, done that’ in terms of building and inspiring high-performance teams at all levels in demand generation, digital, and social marketing
- Proven track record of creating, driving and executing an online marketing and customer acquisition strategy that resulted in substantial growth
- In-depth, up-to-date knowledge of digital platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, CMS systems, CRM/marketing automation, SEO/SEM best practices, Social Media engagement & analytics, and email service providers
Excellent copywriting skills with a keen visual eye
What’s in it for you:
- Play a critical role in determining the company’s success. We want someone who brings a strong opinion to the table and challenges us to perform to the highest standards
- Working with some of the largest brands in the world
- Performance based bonuses resulting in above market compensation for a leader who can execute
- Work in a fast-paced, fun environment, as pioneers and leaders of our industry building the next great software company in San Diego!