Bring your admin and communication skills to grow a talented creative agency! You will support the needs of the Principal in this Creative Services Practice. He/she will learn our business, values and approach to work and provide seamless administrative support across the agency. If you are highly organized, an excellent communicator and love working with creative people, we want to hear from you. This is a tremendous opportunity for learning hands-on the dynamics of running a small business. We have an aggressive 2-3 year business plan and are looking for someone to grow with us. We offer a generous incentive package.
Your responsibilities include:
- Estimating and invoicing in QuickBooks
- Scheduling of meetings, manage calendars
- Client relationship support
- Office organization: inbound telephones, project admin
- Maintain CRM
- Support Principal
You Must Have:
- 3+ years administrative experience in a fast-paced office, ideally with a professional services firm
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficiency in Mac OS, Microsoft Office, QuickBooks
Additional Nice-to-haves :
- Agency experience in branding and marketing
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign
- Printing knowledge
- Familiarity with Basecamp and Nimble
- Social media experience a plus
Employment type: (3/4 time: 24 hours/week)
Your success depends upon:
- Bringing a combination of systems-thinking and creativity with your ability to see the whole picture, understanding the complexity of our business, and use good judgment in finding innovative ways to get the work done.
- High integrity. You’ll do what you say and say what you do.
- We want someone who is able to manage work time to seamlessly move between interacting with people, handling many tasks, various means of communication and our technology programs.
- Apply your creativity and positive attitude. Bring excellent communication skills to focus on necessary tasks, and exhibit a “I can do this” attitude. You must be prepared to make informed, independent decisions.
- We want someone curious and enthusiastic about our business and the dynamics that make up a days work, and are proactive in finding ways to enable us to do business effectively.
- We’re looking for an excited learner, using your expertise to build the skills you need in both your work and life.
- By demonstrating your flexibility and a willingness to perform a variety of jobs for a variety of people, we’ll all succeed. Collaboration is at the core of our studio’s success.
- In your position, you must take pride in accuracy and professionalism. Combine attention to detail, thoroughness and follow-through.
Comet Creative is a full-service creative agency located a mile from the beach in sunny Carlsbad, California. We create dynamic connections between clients and their customers. Our culture is based on building trust with our clients over the long-haul. We have an open and relaxed studio environment where creativity, opinions and enthusiasm are encouraged. We insist on enjoying our lives while maintaining an exemplary work ethic.
Salary Range: Negotiable