Architecture - Experience - Integrity
Delawie is rapidly growing and seeks a detail-oriented, enthusiastic, and driven individual to join its innovative team. Core activities will include developing and coordinating written proposals and assisting firm principals and associates in business development initiatives. The successful candidate will manage the development and preparation of market research, lead generation, pre-win strategies, proposals, and any other needs to successfully obtain new business. The open position is an opportunity to join a top architectural firm in San Diego, and to work alongside some of the industry’s top talent in a challenging and exciting environment.
1. Prepares proposals for response to RFQ/RFP’s including assisting with the development of pre-win strategies such as interview preparation.
2. Researches clients, market trends, and background information associated with business development efforts in collaboration with firm principals.
3. Identifies specific client and project opportunities through monitoring of websites, FebBizOpps, IMS Reporting, and other sources of RFP/RFQ advertisements.
4. Manages the coordination of all graphic and written assets of the firm within current firm standard templates.
5. Schedules and records debriefs on all proposed projects, awarded or not.
6. Responsible for creating and maintaining all company marketing material, including collateral material, project photography, and other marketing materials as occurs.
7. Demonstrates the ability to be skilled in the use of Delawie’s business support tools (project database on Deltek Vision, image library, proposal archives, etc.).
8. Responsible for maintaining potential project database and marketing drive.
9. Responsible for managing and updating social media websites (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc)
10. Responsible for managing and updating firm website, as needed.
11. Executes marketing plan for core market sectors including developing and monitoring annual marketing budget with firm principal input.
12. Setting and coordinating marketing appointments, webinars and conference calls.
13. Assists the principals and associates with public relation activities.
14. Responsible for trade show and event coordination, setup and attendance.
15. Responsible for preparing annual award submittals.
16. Assists principals and associates with managing relationships in Delawie core market sectors.
17. Assists with firm social events as needed including monthly B2B events and the annual holiday party.
Minimum Job Requirements
1. Bachelor degree required. (Graphic Design, Communications, or Marketing preferred)
2. 2+ years of business development/marketing experience in a construction related industry.
3. 4+ years marketing experience.
4. Proficient use of all Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and WordPress. Willingness to learn new software programs as needed.
5. Excellent writing skills.
6. Excellent graphic skills / aptitude
7. Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently
8. Ability to perform under tight deadlines
9. Eye for detail and graphic design skills a plus
Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned.