WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2004, Elevator is a Digital Brand Strategy agency located two blocks from the beach in Carlsbad, California. Our roots are in brand strategy and website development. Today, we are leaders in Inbound Marketing and we are proud to be certified partners of HubSpot and Digital Marketer.
Through Website Development and Inbound Marketing, we are in the business of empowering growth. We help organizations grow to the next level through systematic, measurable marketing solutions that generate website traffic, leads, and opportunities.
We believe how we do what we do is more important than what we do. Our passionate team of 10 is committed to Elevator’s Core Values:
- We are INVESTED and we believe that our commitments to one another are more precious than gold. We’re proactive, assertive, and see everything through until it’s done. And done right.
- We are CREATIVE and we believe that “creative” is an approach, not a job title because great outcomes require every team member to be curious, analytical, and challenging. Being quirky helps, too.
- We are SELFLESS and we believe that we are truly served when we first serve others and, because of that, we are respectful nurturing, and flexible. And it starts with this questions: “How can I help you succeed?”
At Elevator, we will expect a lot from you (see “What You’ll Do”). And, we are committed to empowering your growth (see “What We’ll Do For You”). It is important to note: your character is what will get you hired at Elevator. We look for tenacious, motivated professionals that have a desire to go above and beyond their role to take part in shaping our agency as a continued leader in Digital Marketing.
Are you the right person for this role?
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Content Marketing Specialist is a prolific and talented content creator that produces content geared towards empowering growth for Elevator and our clients. A high level of creativity and attention to detail are a must. While copywriting and content production are at the core of what you’ll do, this position requires a high degree of agility and adaptability — as a member of our Inbound Marketing team, you will have a hand in a little bit of everything.
Day-to-day you will be responsible for producing high quality content that maintains a consistent brand voice across all mediums to expand our clients’ digital footprints, awareness, subscribers, and leads.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience (2-3 years of marketing and content creation)
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our clients’ businesses various types of content.
Past experience producing content for the web, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Proficiency navigating a variety of content management systems and a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign)
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
- Collaborating with team to create resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics.
- Collaborating with internal team to build, manage, and produce a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including landing pages, CTAs, social media posts, blog posts, white papers, ebooks, etc.).
- Providing feedback to other contributors and editing other writers’ content.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
- Growing our clients’ email list organically, not through bought or rented lists.
- Contributing to various email campaigns, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Working to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Additional Responsibilities
- Perform quality assurance testing on our website development projects
- General office maintenance and support
- Execution of assigned internal quarterly projects
WHAT WE’LL DO FOR YOU
At Elevator, Talent Development is one of our Core Imperatives. As a team member, you will receive:
- One-on-One Mentorship
- Certifications through HubSpot Academy and Digital Marketer HQ
- Resources for Continued Learning and Access to Conferences and Workshops
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://elevatoragency.com/about/careers/#job-content-marketing-specialist →