WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2004, Elevator is a Digital Brand Strategy agency located two blocks from the beach in Carlsbad, California. Our roots are in brand strategy and website development. Today, we are leaders in Inbound Marketing and we are proud to be certified partners of HubSpot and Digital Marketer.
Through Website Development and Inbound Marketing, we are in the business of empowering growth. We help organizations grow to the next level through systematic, measurable marketing solutions that generate website traffic, leads, and opportunities.
We believe how we do what we do is more important than what we do. Our passionate team of 10 is committed to Elevator’s Core Values:
- We are INVESTED and we believe that our commitments to one another are more precious than gold. We’re proactive, assertive, and see everything through until it’s done. And done right.
- We are CREATIVE and we believe that “creative” is an approach, not a job title because great outcomes require every team member to be curious, analytical, and challenging. Being quirky helps, too.
- We are SELFLESS and we believe that we are truly served when we first serve others and, because of that, we are respectful nurturing, and flexible. And it starts with this questions: “How can I help you succeed?”
At Elevator, we will expect a lot from you (see “What You’ll Do”). And, we are committed to empowering your growth (see “What We’ll Do For You”). It is important to note: your character is what will get you hired at Elevator. We look for tenacious, motivated professionals that have a desire to go above and beyond their role to take part in shaping our agency as a continued leader in Digital Marketing.
Are you the right person for this role?
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This Design and Media Specialist is a talented and creative individual with strong skills in producing interactive media (such as video, slideshows, and digital presentations) and has a desire to understand and deliver on the principles of Inbound Marketing. Our ideal candidate is excited about digital marketing and will be eager to ideate, coordinate, produce, and edit videos independently.
Elevator is an “all hands on deck” environment and as a member of our Inbound Marketing team, you will be required to produce digital content and support with projects that empower the growth of our clients. With that being said, in addition to creating quality graphic design and media, this position will support website development and be a key driver in the implementation of Inbound Marketing client deliverables.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a comprehensive portfolio
- Working knowledge of video and audio recording equipment
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and experience using web-based content management systems
- An ability to present and defend designs and key deliverables to internal team
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience with web design and creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design, implement, and schedule deployment of landing pages, calls to action, social media posts, blog articles, and marketing emails
- Execute all visual design stages of marketing video content from concept to final hand-off to engineering to recording and post production
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Quality Assurance review and testing
- General office maintenance and support
- Execution of assigned internal quarterly projects
WHAT WE’LL DO FOR YOU
At Elevator, Talent Development is one of our Core Imperatives. As a team member, you will receive:
- One-on-One Mentorship
- Certifications through HubSpot Academy and Digital Marketer HQ
- Resources for Continued Learning and Access to Conferences and Workshops
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://elevatoragency.com/about/careers/#job-designer →