Family Health Centers of San Diego (FHCSD) is looking to hire an Associate Director of Communications (Marketing).
- Responsible for the strategic development and implementation of communication materials related to patient communication, engagement activities, FHCSD’s brand and overall promotion of the organization.
- Utilize Traditional, technology-based and New creative marketing strategies to bolster and maintain FHCSD’s presence, impact and visibility in communities across San Diego County.
- Manage a team of 4 direct Reports
- Report directly to Director of Community and Government Relations.
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing and patient engagement, including social media, online engagement, web design and video creation
- 3+ year’s supervisory experience, including leading effective small teams, knowledge of supervisory practices and techniques, performance management and employee development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications Required.
- Healthcare industry and/or Nonprofit experience preferred
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://fhcsd.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/MAIN/job/The-Hub/Associate-Director-of-Communications_R0000623 →