Our website shows we’re different…and we’re looking for someone exceptional to manage it. Gurtin Municipal Bond Management is looking for the right person to take its recently launched, award-winning website to the next level. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the SEO-focused Website Content Manager will be tasked with increasing website visibility, and maximizing the engagement and conversion of investors and their advisors. The ideal candidate craves job autonomy within a collaborative team, thrives in a fast-paced environment that rewards self-starters, gravitates toward newly-created positions at entrepreneurial companies, and loves creating remarkable digital experiences.
Primary responsibilities include devising and implementing a website SEO and content management strategy; other responsibilities include effectively collaborating with key stakeholders in other departments, and reinforcing the firm’s brand message and identity.
- Develop and monitor website analytics dashboards, and present KPI reports and recommendations for improving statistics to the Head of Marketing
- Execute SEO audits, finding opportunities to improve organic visibility through tactics such as the ongoing evaluation of keywords, page titles, content, and meta descriptions; campaign performance tracking; and link building
- Recommend new website features and design improvements, and collaborate with web developers on technical implementation
- Collaborate with the Investment Research team to publish new research
- Collaborate with fellow Marketing team members to launch and measure the performance of lead-generating web campaigns, and ensure website content publishing is coordinated with social media and email distribution efforts
- Identify ways to repurpose existing content throughout the website
- Conceptualize and manage third party production of high-end video content
- Create content for the Muniverse blog that supports the firm’s thought leadership
- Collaborate with the Compliance team to ensure timely website updates
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Digital Media, or related field required
- 3+ years of website management experience required, including experience with Umbraco (or a similar CMS)
- Google Analytics and AdWords certifications strongly preferred, but not required
Starting salary range is commensurate with experience, with an annual bonus based on employee performance.
Qualified candidates should visit www.gurtin.com for more information, and submit a cover letter and resume on our Careers page.