Website MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc.
Digital Marketing Designer
If you’re interested in a career within a customer-focused, team-oriented environment that rewards innovation, quality, integrity and collaboration, MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc. welcomes your application. MedImpact, is a privately-held pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) headquartered in San Diego, California. Our solutions and services positively influence healthcare outcomes and expenditures, improving the position of our clients in the market. MedImpact offers high-value solutions to payers, providers and consumers of healthcare in the U.S. and foreign markets.
This position reports to the Director, Marketing Communications, and works cross-functionally within the organization to support differentiated sales, marketing and go-to-market activities; focused efforts on digital user experience, including website design, search engine optimization; analytics; ongoing updates for MedImpact and its subsidiary companies; provides marketing support and input for MedImpact client and member portals and mobile applications; translates brand standards across digital media; develops dynamic digital assets for use in conferences/events/video; supports direct sales and upsell, as well as client renewal and retention support to achieve corporate revenue goals.
We are looking for a talented Digital Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful digital design. They should also have superior user interface design skills. The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs. Candidates must have the ability to manage their own time and deliverables by project and manage a cross-functional team in a non-reporting structure. A wide degree of independence, creativity and latitude is expected. This position requires aptitude for rapid assimilation of information to learn about the PBM industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Drive new website design, sitemap, user experience, using the latest best practices to drive traffic to website and increase brand awareness
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness
- Manage and updates websites for MedImpact and its subsidiary companies
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Collaborate with marketing team to devise and manage flows, leading users through the funnel, including developing landing pages to optimize event and promotional activities, etc.
- Serve as project manager for digital channels, ensuring projects are completed with a cross-functional team including designers, writers, editors
- Manage search engine optimization
- Conduct analytics to measure activity and make continued improvements
- Work cross-functionally with business applications teams from MedImpact and its subsidiary companies on client and member portals and mobile applications, ensuring a consistent user experience across applications, brand compliance across digital media
- Apply technical and graphic design concepts to develop dynamic, engaging digital assets to be used in conference big screens, video, lobby monitors
- Supports direct sales and upsell, and client renewal and retention support to achieve corporate revenue goals and other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
For consideration, candidates will need a Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university and five (5) to seven (7) years job related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and job related experience. Candidates will also need experience working with PBM, or related health care management industries preferred but not necessary.
Other Skills and Abilities
Understanding of 508 compliance for accessibility in digital tools; Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio; Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process; Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction; Up to date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies; understanding of fundamentals of design imaging, web design, animation, multimedia design, content management.
This position may require domestic travel up to 10% of the time.
To perform this job successfully, the successful candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=MEDIMPACT&cws=1&rid=5452 →