Website MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc.
Marketing Communications Specialist
If you’re interested in a career within a customer-focused, team-oriented environment that rewards innovation, quality, integrity and collaboration, MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc. welcomes your application. MedImpact, is a privately-held pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) headquartered in San Diego, California. Our solutions and services positively influence healthcare outcomes and expenditures, improving the position of our clients in the market. MedImpact offers high-value solutions to payers, providers and consumers of healthcare in the U.S. and foreign markets.
This position reports to the Director, Marketing Communications and works cross-functionally within the organization to support differentiated sales, marketing and go-to-market activities; cross-functional product marketing assistance, including support for product naming, messaging and go-to-market/launch plans; support public relations activities; direct sales and upsell support, as well as client renewal and retention support to achieve corporate revenue goals.
The Marketing Communications Specialist relies on knowledge of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures and on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, as well as ability to manage own time and deliverables by project, managing a cross-functional team in a non-reporting structure. A wide degree of independence, creativity and latitude is expected and requires PBM industry knowledge and/or aptitude for rapid assimilation of information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Support sales in finalist stage of opportunities, managing development of sales presentations, including slide selection from library, fine-tuning new, custom slides, managing meetings with presentation teams, coordinating production with production coordinator
- Assist in managing the MedImpact brand, helping to ensure consistency across internal business units and in external materials across multiple lines of business
- Develop, produce and distribute promotional and collateral materials to support sales and marketing programs when needed, including subsidiary support
- Help manage communications projects, including project management; content drafts, gaining approvals from SMEs and Legal; posting materials in toolkits
- Assist with Communications/Materials for Business Continuity Planning; Help create/develop communications plans, including internal and external plans; Help execute internal communications plan to educate all staff of company efforts, the plans, etc., raising awareness in all departments of what to do if crisis occurs; Help develop communications templates for scenarios; Participate in table top exercises
- Draft portions of the communications/promotions plan to include in the Strategic Marketing Plan
- Manage lobby monitors, working with IT to gain access to upload materials as they become available
- Support the planning and execution of internal and external customer events including Webinars, conferences (i.e. MedImpact Annual Conference or AMCP)
- Analyze marketing programs and adjusts strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness
- Provide full back up support of other business segments as needed and/ or assigned
Education and/or Experience
For consideration, candidates will need a Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university required in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field of study; Two (2) to ten (10) years job related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and job related experience.
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office / Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook
To perform this job successfully, the successful candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=MEDIMPACT&cws=1&rid=5456 →