Website MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc.
If you’re interested in a career within a customer-focused, team-oriented environment that rewards innovation, quality, integrity and collaboration, MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc. welcomes your application. MedImpact, is a privately-held pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) headquartered in San Diego, California. Our solutions and services positively influence healthcare outcomes and expenditures, improving the position of our clients in the market. MedImpact offers high-value solutions to payers, providers and consumers of healthcare in the U.S. and foreign markets.
This position reports to the Director, Marketing Communications and is a highly creative presentation designer with experience in design, marketing, photography and multimedia. This position works cross-functionally within the organization to support differentiated sales, marketing and go-to-market activities; cross-functional product marketing assistance, including story telling for presentations; primary responsibilities include direct sales and upsell support, as well as client renewal and retention support including presentation development for each finalist, renewal and client financial review to achieve corporate revenue goals.
The Presentation Designer relies on knowledge of the presentation concepts, practices, and procedures and on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, as well as ability to manage own time and deliverables by project, managing a cross-functional team in a non-reporting structure. A wide degree of independence, creativity and latitude is expected and requires aptitude for rapid assimilation of information and a desire to become familiar with the PBM industry to help develop stories.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Utilize graphic design tools and software to develop and edit advanced-level PowerPoint presentations leveraging Brand Guidelines and Brand templates, supporting sales/account teams translating complex material into simplified content via visual storytelling through PowerPoint
- Design effective slides using a mix of text, graphics, photography and multimedia in support of communication objectives
- Create original graphic, infographic, schematic, data visualization content; Organize, catalog and socialize presentation-related visual assets
- Build and maintain a library of branded templates for presentations for each target market
- Define best methods for access, distribution of presentations and monitoring their usage
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to produce presentation content and reusable design blocks that engage audiences and deliver the brand;
- Invest in fully understanding our internal clients’ content in order to recommend thoughtful and innovative visual approaches
- Develop presentations with sales and account teams for opportunity-specific finalist presentations and capabilities presentations using our library of slides
- Conduct QA on account presentations
- Support Annual Conference including presentation management; QA and brand review of all presentations; develop custom graphics for 10×30 screen with PIP capabilities coordinated with two exterior 16:9 screens
- Occasionally assist graphic designers on other design projects
- Develop, implement, and document procedures
- Contribute to and develop standards and procedures
- Understands technical aspects of presentation development, including constructing templates, including use of multiple masters, color themes, animations, diagramming, and working with a wide variety of file formats, optimizing media and creating presentations for use across a broad range of delivery platforms (print, laptop, mobile)
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end presentation design skills (i.e. animation, builds, dynamic charts and diagrams) and clean design aesthetic
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
- Ability to uphold brand and style guidelines
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently; Execute complex and ambiguous edits with minimal direction
- Resilient, collaborative, flexible, innovative
- Excellent written and visual communications skills
Education and/or Experience
For consideration, candidates will need Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in graphic design, user experience, multimedia studies, or equivalent design/production function and five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and job related experience. Candidates will also need experience working with PBM, or related health care management industries a plus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have:
- Minimum of five (5) years of professional PowerPoint presentation design experience
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud software packages (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Visio helpful
This position may require domestic travel up to 5% of the time.
To perform this job successfully, the successful candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=MEDIMPACT&cws=1&rid=5453 →