Website OOLY, LLC
Create Your Happy!
We are OOLY…a steadily growing, progressive company proudly selling fun and functional stationery products that inspire and support creativity. Our products are sold to thousands of independent stores and large retailers, as well as direct to consumers online. Having recently rebranded, we are looking for a dynamic and experienced Marketing Director to join our team during this exciting time of opportunity.
Marketing Director Job Duties:
- Oversees the marketing department and the e-commerce business.
- Responsible for growing the total Ooly revenue profitably.
- Responsible for jump-starting the Ooly.com B2C business; owns Ooly.com P&L responsibility.
- Evaluates and develops marketing and e-commerce strategies.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; recommends options and courses of action; implements strategies.
- Drives profitable revenue growth by developing marketing plans and programs; develops and implements promotional support.
- Maintains relationship with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs, loyalty programs and social/email campaigns.
- Manage the Ooly.com site experience, content, merchandising, commerce and customer service experiences to drive profitable revenue growth.
- Manages Ooly presence at trade conventions and shows.
- Prudently expand Ooly’s marketing programming into paid advertising and promotion campaigns while adhering to strict ROI targets.
- Directs the development of Ooly product content for all digital consumption, including blogs and social media.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data; translates data into actionable insights and strategies.
- Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Works with the Sales team to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and sales growth while balancing customer satisfaction.
- Build a network of external agencies to implement the plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years relative experience
- Extensive experience in both B2B and B2C
- Experience working with strong consumer product brands or fashion brands
- Strong Work Ethic – someone who is reliable, dependable, goes the extra mile, and has a sense of urgency.
- Continuous Improvement –Always be looking for ways to improve the organization and themselves.
- Value Driven –creative, use resources wisely, and can do more with less.
- Fun – Someone who is easy going, able to laugh, celebrates, and enjoys coworkers while being respectful and productive.
What We Offer:
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k with company match
- Flexible schedule with competitive PTO package
- Company sponsored celebrations for birthdays, anniversaries, goal rewards, and just because!
- Annual bonus plan
- Fun and creative environment with casual dress; dog friendly
- Kombucha on tap, Alkaline Water, beer fridge, and assorted snacks
Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org