We give brands life.
We are an inspired group of strategists and creatives who share a passion for working on projects that matter. For over 20 years, our success has been propelled by helping our customers develop powerful brands to transform their businesses and evoke positive change. Our work brings people and ideas together to expand awareness and accessibility to products and services that improve people’s lives. We form strategic partnerships with individuals and organizations that share these values.
We help companies build and grow their brands, launch new products, or build digital marketing and lead generation programs. Our services include strategic brand development, brand identity, web design, UX/UI, digital marketing programs, and traditional print and advertising.
We are located in Cardiff-by-the-Sea, CA., in a renovated early 1900’s church we dub “The Sanctuary.” It’s a true oasis of creativity and inspiration. Not to mention walking distance to Seaside Market and the ocean.
What it takes.
We are looking for a thirsty creative talent who lives for outstanding design and is able to apply that thinking to both print and web/digital platforms. The ideal team member will have a solid background in frontend design and UX/UI strategy, along with a passion for brand development and building integrated marketing campaigns utilizing both print and digital executions. Must be self-motivated, organized, a team player, and wants to be a part of a growing agency.
What you need.
• A compelling online design portfolio
• 3 years of agency or in-house experience in both print and web design
• An almost obsessive level of attention to detail and a burning need to produce inspired creative
• Experience designing responsive websites – with portfolio examples
• Strong conceptual thinking skills
• Impressive brand development and logo identity skills
• Ability to take a project from concept to completion
• A burning interest in new platforms and technologies for digital and related mediums
• Full knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Please include your portfolio and résumé website.
ParkerWhite provides competitive salaries, excellent benefits, 401k, and is headquartered in amazing Cardiff-by-the-Sea. This is an in-house position and candidates must reside in or be willing to relocate to San Diego area. Sorry no relocation compensation.
Salary Range: TBD based on skills