Website San Diego Association of REALTORS
The Greater San Diego Association of REALTORS® is the largest trade association in the county, with more than 19,000 members. Our REALTORS® adhere to a code of ethics and professional standards above and beyond the norm.
We help our members sell more homes. We help people realize the dream of homeownership. And we are dedicated to protecting private property rights.
GSDAR is committed to its employees by offering an outstanding and fast paced work environment, which affords them every opportunity to thrive and grow both professionally and personally. We are hiring for the following position in our Corporate Office located in Kearny Mesa: Sales/Marketing Coordinator
The Marketing and Sales Coordinator will support both the Marketing and Sales departments with coordinating daily operations to ensure the timely delivery of support to meet department goals and overall organization objectives. Assists with the development and implementation of new organizational systems and procedures to enhance communication and operational efficiency for the Sales and Marketing departments. Become an integral addition to the department teams by assisting with project management, performance tracking, sales collateral creation and serving as a liaison between internal departments, area service centers, committees, and affiliate partners.
- Support the Marketing & Sales teams in managing the associations’ sales & marketing database, and email contact lists
- Assists the Account Executive in daily related sales tasks
- Acts as liaison to clients to support the sales process from start to finish
- Supports the Directors of Marketing and Sales as needed with department projects
- Maintains appropriate sales collateral and spreadsheets for tracking and fulfillment
- Oversees and assists with the creation and ongoing development of sales collateral needs
- Coordinates and obtains all required paperwork and sponsor content for completed sales and marketing fulfillment
- Coordinates with advertisers/sponsors and outside design/print/mail house partners to request/QA creative assets, schedules advertising, submits art and/or mail files, and requests project quotes and production timelines
- Ensures all sales contracts are constructed and allocated properly
- Ensures all sales are fulfilled by all impacted departments
- Assists with the planning, execution, and reporting of marketing and sales support deliverables
- Assists in creating sales packages along with the Sales Director and Account Executive that support the strategic goals of the department
The ideal candidate will possess an Associate Degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent in the sales and/or marketing field with at least 2-years related experience.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and time manage daily responsibilities
- Excellent phone communication skills, written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations
- Excellent organization and ability to work in spreadsheets and manage lists
- Proficiency in managing a CRM system (Salesforce, Smartsheet, etc.)
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Acute attention to detail and a high level of organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Windows, Excel and PowerPoint) with the ability to learn new applications
- Experience with design software such as Adobe InDesign, WordPress or Photoshop a plus
Experience with Email marketing software – HubSpot and/or Constant Contact, Chimpmail
GSDAR offers competitive salary and benefits package. Please e-mail resume and salary requirement to email@example.com, attn: Human Resources.