The Marketing Communications Coordinator will assist in three disciplines of Marketing Communications (MARCOM) – Advertisements and Analytics, Social Media & Content, and Events & Promotions. This is an entry level position with a strong focus on demand generation through email automation, campaign management and optimization, and original content creation.
This role will assist with implementing the company’s marketing strategy by curating relevant content and developing brand awareness in multiple social channels. The Marketing Communications Coordinator is a highly creative, motivated, and engaged MARCOM team member. They will help to execute marketing campaigns internally and externally by researching and analyzing data, creating relevant content, monitoring growth and social reach, and facilitating event participation.
- Responsible for generating new leads & demand generation through digital campaigns
- Assists with managing the MARCOM editorial calendar
- Manages strategy creation and execution of email marketing campaigns
- Manages Social Media communities by keeping a regular posting schedule across multiple social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other identified sites
- Manages paid promotions and boosted posts across Social Media channels
- Creates original content to leverage within campaigns, including whitepapers, case studies, brochures, etc.
- Conducts sourcing and management for content development and publishing
- Monitors and curates industry news and trends
- Pitches and writes several blog posts per week
- Uses Google Analytics and other reporting tools to track traffic and conversion
- Monitors trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy
- Assists with MARCOM projects that may include business development, marketing communications, training, and staff recruitment and advertising support
- Assists with maintaining tradeshow schedule and facilitating event support
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Technical Communications, or related field experience working as a writer in technology.
- 1-2 years work experience in social media, content creation, and digital marketing; documented immersion in Social Media.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Basic graphic design skills and creative problem-solving techniques
- Able to communicate information and ideas in written and video format
- Proficient in the use of document formatting and graphic software applications such as:Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; knowledge of Project and Visio
- Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop, Premiere Professional, After Effects, Audition, and Acrobat Professional
- Working knowledge of SEO principles including keyword research
- Basic knowledge of Sales and Marketing principles relating to products and services promotion
- Works independently and under pressure with minimal direction to meet deadlines
- Ability to work and interact with personnel at all organizational levels.
- Adheres to high standards of quality.