San Diego-based fast casual dining chain aspires to do a common thing uncommonly well
Burger Lounge has reached 20 Southern California locations and continues to grow with a laser focus on the customer experience. With a menu dominated by natural ingredients, a modern design ethos and customer service upgrades from fast food industry standards, the brand stands in stark contrast from the typical burger joint.
Burger Lounge Vice President of Marketing Robert Lane joined us to talk about his brand’s approach to fast casual dining. Robert was kind enough to share with us a sense of his company’s philosophy in all kinds of areas, from location selection to menu updates, from visual design to social media. This podcast might not hit your brain’s pleasure receptors like a meal at one of Robert’s restaurants; just think of it as the next best thing.
Segment 1: Doing a Common Thing Uncommonly Well
Segment 2: Getting the Little Things Right
Segment 3: A Crowded Field
Segment 4: What the Future Holds
Want to learn the secrets to creating extraordinary customer experiences like those enjoyed by diners at Burger Lounge? Join us for our next Signature Event, where author and UCSD instructor Jeofrey Bean will preview his book, The Customer Experience Revolution. Jeofrey will share with us a wealth of customer experience insights, including:
- Best practices to determine, develop and deliver extraordinary customer experiences
- Benchmarking for diagnostics, improvement and innovation
- Measuring real customer experience compared with customer satisfaction
- Innovating customer experiences – How the leading CX companies do this
- About the leadership, culture and decision making at “The Experience Makers”
- Transitioning organizations toward a CX focus