The Gallery Collective is The San Diego Museum of Art’s membership level for the artfully social and members are invited to monthly events that provide exclusive access to the Museum and offer an insider’s look at the local art scene. With a membership of $300 a year, you’ll connect with other culturally adventurous members pursuing vibrant cultural experiences and uniquely philanthropic events.
We are excited to announce an exclusive special for American Marketing Association members, to receive $50 off of a San Diego Museum of Art (SDMOA)’s Gallery Collective membership. San Diego AMA members can take advantage of this opportunity by emailing directly to receive the members-only promo. Click here to purchase a Gallery Collective membership, and enter the promo code.
To learn more about the SDMOA Gallery Collective visit their website.
Benefits of Membership:
- $300 Annual | $25 monthly (with annual commitment)
- Unlimited Museum admission for two adults for one year
- Six guest passes to share with friends and colleagues
- Invitations to exclusive events, private tours, behind-the-scenes experiences, trips to local galleries, studios, and more
- Invitation to one CIRCLE Opening per year
- VIP Treatment at select Culture & Cocktails events
- Free entry into all Culture & Cocktails events
- Invitations to Friends’ Lectures and Receptions for major exhibitions
- Free general admission to Art Alive
- Discount at The Museum Store and Panama 66
- Opportunity to join Museum Support Councils
- Reciprocal membership with over 500 museums nationwide