2018 State of Marketing – Lunch Panel & Discussion
Time: 11:30am – 2:00pm
- Registration and Networking: 11:30 – Noon
- Luncheon & Panel Presentation: Noon – 1:30pm
- Networking: 1:30pm – 2pm
Location: Bahia Resort, 998 W Mission Bay Dr, San Diego, CA 92109
Overview: What are the trends that will impact local business and consumer marketing in San Diego? What do they mean to you? Find out these answers and more at the second annual State of Marketing summit! The State of Marketing Summit (SoM) is the only event that focuses on the marketing industry in San Diego.
Hear from high-profile Chief Marketing Officers from San Diego County. Leave with our new comprehensive report about the Marketing industry within San Diego and how both B2B and B2C organizations are integrating Marketing into their business plans.
After the lunch panel, you can network and mingle with some of the best in America’s Finest City!
The panel will be discussing key marketing topics, including:
- Big picture, what trends are you seeing in marketing?
- Agency or in-house, which way are companies increasingly leaning towards?
- What keeps our local marketing executives awake at night?
- How does the role of CMO continue to evolve, and what does it mean for other marketers?
- What are the biggest marketing technologies that businesses are adapting?
- The evolution of customer-centered marketing and how it impacts our plans
- The continued impact of social media and content marketing
- Research, analytics, and attribution a necessary combination for all businesses