BE A POWERHOUSE MARKETING SUPERHERO
Don’t miss this informal, informative and commitment-free opportunity to learn about local and national benefits of AMA membership. Hosted by the brilliant volunteers of the Membership committee, you’ll have the chance to:
- Learn about the benefits of membership and get tips for maximizing their value
- Engage with other well-connected, career-oriented AMA members, volunteers and board members
- Discover productive ways to get involved with San Diego’s marketing community and advance your career
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- New members who’d like a more intimate understanding of their exclusive benefits
- Prospective members exploring whether membership is the missing piece in their marketing arsenal
- Loyal members curious to learn about hot value-added perks recently added
All are welcome. Bring your marketing friends or colleagues and enjoy a delicious lunch—on us!
MODERN-DAY MARKETING RESOURCES
In a new world full of limitless (and often questionable) marketing content and resources, you’re probably asking “What makes an AMA membership worthwhile?” And you should! As marketers ourselves, it’s in our blood to create, deliver and enhance value in all its form. We’re always testing and implementing new, innovative benefits to ensure our members achieve the AMA Member Advantage. After all, we’re AMA members too!
SIGN UP TODAY!
Make an informed investment in your career. Get the details on AMA membership at the AMA Membership Lunch ‘n’ Learn on Monday, April 18th.
|11:30 AM – Noon||Registration & Networking (lunch available)|
|Noon-12:30 PM||Interactive Membership Overview and Q&A|
|12:30 – 12:45 PM||Meet-the-Members Facilitated Networking|
Parking information coming soon.
Venue details to come.
About 50 members and prospective members heard president David Palmer explain how to get the most out of their San Diego AMA membership and enjoyed some quality networking time before and afterwards. Thanks to Jacques Pavlenyi and IBM for hosting, and to Lauren Shapiro and Chipotle for provisioning the group with tasty burritos!