We’re looking forward to the next Hispanic Marketing Special Interest Group (SIG) lunch discussion meeting held on October 12 (Columbus Day). Join Hispanic Marketing experts for some intimate networking!
The topics for discussion are:
– Debrief of visit to the Valley of Guadalupe in Mexico (Wine region) and the orphanage which is planned for Oct. 6th.
– Gather input for future events
Grab some lunch and join this fun, eclectic, and brilliant group of marketers on October 12.
Hope to see you there!
- Interactive ideation, problem-solving, and networking with like-minded marketers
- Hyper-focused, relevant networking and discussions facilitated by Hispanic Marketing expert Mary Beth McCabe
- Strengthened relationship and partnership building
- Free for members!