Website Managed Solution
We Make IT Easy...
The Brand Ambassador is an integral part of our organization, working with the sales and marketing team to generate revenue and increase brand awareness. He or she is a social selling and PR guru who connects the dots between customers, prospects, channel partners, and industry leaders to develop meaningful relationships, to evangelize technology, and to identify specific revenue and branding opportunities for Managed Solution in various geographic markets. We are looking for a connector of people, a social media influencer, and someone who can bring creativity to the table, to figure out how to excite, entice, and engage our customers and prospects alike. The essential duties and responsibilities of the Brand Ambassador include:
- Radical Collaboration: A true networking ninja, the Brand Ambassador identifies opportunities to meet/engage relevant C-level contacts and uses online and in-person social selling techniques to open doors for sales, channel relationships, speaking engagements, and more. He or she develops strategic campaigns to build mutually beneficial relationships and position Managed Solution as a thought leader and partner in the industry.
- Social Selling: Partners with members of the sales organization to identify opportunities in multiple markets for revenue among networking relationships. The Brand Ambassador will travel to prospective customer sites with Account Executives to make strong introductions and to open doors with such in-person marketing efforts as beer/wine drops. He or she will be a key attendee at Managed Solution sponsored/hosted events: happy hours, networking events, CIEs, and other socially oriented engagements.
- PR/Event Logistics: Identifies and creates opportunities for Managed Solution executives and staff to share knowledge to and with prospective customers, professional associations, industry peers, etc. This includes the coordination of speaking engagements for the Leadership Team, CIO Interviews, sponsorship opportunities, journal articles, press releases, and other activities required for Managed Solution’s PR efforts. Executes events strategies while adhering to departmental budget requirements.Additionally, the Brand Ambassador will be responsible for complying with all company and departmental policies, and for other projects/duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3+ Years of demonstrated success in a results-oriented sales/marketing role and bachelor’s degree. Equivalent combinations of experience and education will be considered.
- Exceptional written (English), verbal (English), and interpersonal communication skills, including the abilities to quickly develop rapport and to build/maintain professional relationships with a diverse group of individuals, including C-level executives
- Polished presentation skills, experience developing impactful trainings and persuasively sharing information to influence behavior/decisions
- Experience developing and executing social sales marketing campaign from start to finish
Strong proficiency with sales/marketing tools: Microsoft Outlook/O365, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, HubSpot CRM
- Proven willingness and ability to research and find the right answer and self-teach new/emerging marketing tools/trends
- Passion for technology!
Other Requirements: This individual will be required to represent Managed Solution at networking events, trade shows, conferences, etc. and will thus need to anticipate schedule flexibility to work evenings, mornings, and/or weekends as required. Additionally, he or she will need to have access to reliable personal transportation and a valid CA drivers license with an acceptable driving history.
Physical Demands: The essential functions of this job require: the ability to frequently sit and stand for long periods of time; to manipulate objects with fine and gross motor skills; to communicate in written and spoken English; to hear; to utilize close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Managed Solution is an equal opportunity employer and will consider qualified applicants who can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
E-Verify Participation: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Managed Solution participates in the federal E-Verify program to validate the authenticity of work eligibility documents. As part of this program, Managed Solution will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For more information, see https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Think you’re a fit? Apply Now!
Salary Range: $60,000 - $80,000
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/209570 →