The Creative Content Coordinator is a results-oriented team player that will support the marketing department’s initiatives through photography, videography, storytelling. social media, and various other activities as directed. This position will play a key role in a dynamic marketing environment focused on recruiting first-time donors and supporting various departments throughout SDBB.
- Create engaging multimedia content for social media, email communications, and traditional media outlets ensuring SDBB’s brand integrity.
- Facilitate storytelling for use in various marketing materials including blogs, social media, e-mail campaigns, etc.
- Assist Integrated Marketing Manager with graphic projects.
- Create landing pages/lead generation.
- Update SDBB website as needed.
- Create content and support SDBB social media efforts on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram.
- Continuously seek and research new sources of prospective donors.
- Normal office environment
- Light to medium lifting required, seeing assistance and using provided equipment, such as cart, etc. when necessary/indicated.
- Must be able to work on a computer 4-8 hours a day.
- Must be able to communicate clearly.
- Some travel may be required.
- Normal office equipment
- B.A. in marketing, graphic design, business, communication or related field, OR associates degree in marketing, graphic design, business, communication or related field and relevant work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Fundamentals in marketing required.
- Strong understanding of photography and videography including framing, balance, light, and ability to use photography equipment and software
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and on tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate clearly with various departments.
- Graphic design skills and experience in Adobe Creative Suite and basic html skills required
- Copywriting skills desired
- Strong attention to detail
- Spanish-speaking preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This job description is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://sandiegobloodbank.applicantpro.com/jobs/1730985.html →