OJB is a collective landscape and urban planning practice.
OJB Landscape Architecture, an award-winning landscape architecture design practice with locations in Texas, California and Massachusetts seeks a Marketing Coordinator for our Solana Beach, CA office.
The Marketing Coordinator will work with a team of dynamic and highly creative professionals, with a focus on project pursuits, client communications, and collaborative engagement. This individual should be experienced in handling a wide range of marketing support tasks and be able to work independently. The Marketing Coordinator must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the challenges of a fast-paced, energetic environment, sometimes under pressure. The ideal candidate is proactive, resourceful, and efficient and must maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. The Marketing Coordinator must and have great written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail.
- Assist and coordinate the preparation of responses to Request for Qualifications (RFQs), Request for Proposals (RFPs), and presentation materials in Adobe InDesign, meeting deadlines for all submittals and working under the guidance of the Marketing Director.
- Maintain and develop new relationships with consultants to assist the Pursuit Team in creating the most strategically positioned and technically competent team to win the work.
- Support and maintain the firm’s business development log.
- Actively involved in the development and maintenance of marketing collateral, including but not limited to project sheets, resumes, presentation slides, newsletters, award submissions, and other marketing materials.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Interface with staff at all levels of the organization as well as clients and partners.
- Organize project photography.
- Perform research of new opportunities, project/site background, and clients.
- Support social media efforts.
- Utilize content management system to maintain/update the firm’s website.
- Assists the marketing team with other projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, advertising, or a related field.
- Experience in an Architectural, Landscape Architectural or Design firm a PLUS.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a marketing role.
- Proficiency with desktop publishing software – Adobe Creative Suite REQUIRED.
- Proficiency with word processing software (MS Office Suite REQUIRED).
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Project Management, Organization and time management skills, and an ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
At OJB, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants. OJB believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.