OJB is a collective landscape and urban planning practice.
OJB Landscape Architecture is seeking a Marketing Manager to be based in Houston, Texas. This role is responsible for working with a team of dynamic and highly creative professionals with a focus on project pursuits, client communications, and collaborative engagement. As a full-time member of the Marketing Team, this person will be responsible for managing the proposal process, developing interview presentations, coordinating awards submissions, aligning messaging across all communications platforms to our brand, and communicating with leaders across the firm regarding market and project opportunities.
Responsible for managing all stages of the proposal development process, including preparing and developing content, graphic design, and layout; ensuring compliance with solicitation documents; editing; and producing final deliverables within required timeframes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Graphic Design, Communications, Landscape Architecture, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years proposal and marketing experience in the disciplines of Landscape.
- Architecture, Architecture, Interior Design or related field is REQUIRED.
- Highly proficient in Adobe InDesign.
- Knowledge of page layout and design standards (particularly for large text documents) with the ability to write in a variety of styles.
- Proofreading, formatting, writing, and editing skills.
- Willingness and confidence to offer opinions and direction to all levels within the Pursuit Team.
- Ability to use deductive reasoning and problem-solving skills to address challenges independently, while knowing when to get management-level advice.
- Excellent planning and organization skills needed to coordinate the activities of various team members while also holding team members accountable and prioritizing tasks.
At OJB, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants. OJB believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.