How you will contribute
Project manage the daily activities associated with Demand Generation projects. Working with stakeholders externally and internally across Marketing, Sales and Design, the Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating, implementing and managing marketing activities designed to generate product awareness and brand identity that will drive business opportunities and stimulate sales for the organization. Will be able to add value to the organization by identifying process improvement opportunities.
Well versed and passionate about new media, the incumbent will integrate a social media strategy to the traditional marketing collateral and content. This position reports to the Director of Marketing who is based remotely, with dotted line reporting to the VP/GM of the A-Light business.
How you will contribute, continued
- Plans and delivers external communications to our channel, our customers and our industry designed to positively impact the external brand image, communicate the messages of the company, and drive sales.
- Ensures all marketing material adheres to brand guidelines.
- Updates and maintains website content.
- Creates and updates marketing materials to be used across various media platforms, developing creative concepts for consideration. These include but are not limited to collateral, presentations, brochures, educational webinars, product sheets, fact sheets, case studies, press releases, web content, newsletters, ads, tradeshow booths and sales tools.
- Partners with internal clients to identify appropriate marketing tactics so as to craft appropriate communication strategies that will contribute to achieving business goals.
- Supports internal communication activities, including sharing marketing activities and project successes with employees and channel.
- Manage multiple projects while keeping on top of strict timelines.
- Promote company and products through social media.
- Enter and promote design competitions.
- Coordinate with Design & Development team on new product launch campaigns.
- Manage inventory of all marketing materials for all offerings.
- Work with Regional Sales Managers and external photographers to produce compelling project stories.
- Other general marketing duties as assigned.
Qualified Applicants will have
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
1 to 3 years’ experience in marketing.
- Experience in the implementation and execution of web and social media strategies.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Good multi-tasking abilities with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work within short time frames and meet deadlines.
- High-energy, passionate, creative yet grounded personality.
- Previous working knowledge of manufacturing environments.
- Advanced MS Office. (Word, Power Point and Excel.)
- Ability to travel overnight up to 10%, including to Canada (must have ability to obtain US Passport).
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
We Light the Way!
Acuity Brands (NYSE: AYI) is transforming the lighting industry. We take pride in our 12,000 employees, and they take pride in working with the best in the industry. Join a team committed to lighting the way to a more brilliant, connected, and productive world. Individually we are talented, but together we are unstoppable.
About this Location:
A-Light is a leading high-end specification lighting manufacturer. We have an award-winning product line, exceptional customer service, and uncompromising quality. Located in Oceanside, California where there is plenty of sunshine! A-Light focuses on high-end architectural products designed for specification by architects, lighting designers, interior designers and engineers.
A-Light operates out of our 54,000 sq. ft. facility and builds state-of-the-art, energy efficient lighting fixtures for installation into countless commercial, institutional, industrial and government building projects throughout North America.
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are varied. Ability to work Monday through Friday (7AM – 4P, 730AM – 430PM, 8AM – 5PM). Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
About this Team
A-Light is an exciting, customer driven, architectural lighting design and manufacturing company based in Oceanside, California. Our team of innovators create architectural lighting products that enable our customers to create the uniquely beautiful spaces that inspire the world. We have a great work environment and promote a positive work-life balance for our employees!
Salary Range: $70,000 - $80,000
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=1591&company=AcuityBrands&username= →