Website Organik SEO
Are you a creative, resourceful thinker? Can you easily identify the needs of others? Do you feel compelled to offer solutions? Are you looking to join a collaborative, results-oriented team?
Do you aspire to find an employer that recognizes the value of a strong work ethic, but also stresses the importance of good work-life balance?
Well…here we are!
We are looking for a PPC Specialist to create, manage and evolve Google Ads campaigns for a number of B2B and B2C clients. The focus of our client retainer will require you to be familiar with the full suite of ads campaigns Google Ads offers. Your goal will be to ensure our campaigns are generating the highest possible return on investment for our clients.
Organik SEO is a digital marketing agency in Carlsbad, CA specializing in SEO, social media and content marketing. We are passionate about working with purpose-driven companies and organizations we love, while offering a fun and creative office environment. We offer competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans and to top it off, we are a dog-friendly office and a certified Benefit Corporation.
More About You:
This position is only for candidates who can work in our Carlsbad office. Inquiries from those who are not local will not be replied to. Direct applicants only, no recruiters, please.
- Launch and optimize PPC campaigns
- Create compelling ad copy
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, and estimating monthly costs
- Analyze performance data and provide appropriate action plans based on conclusions to gain better
- Implement and verifying goal tracking
- Produce reports that assess performance, pinpoint issues and identify new opportunities
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
Must have at least 2 years of recent experience managing Google Ads campaigns (preferably in an agency environment)
- Proficiency in keyword analysis, conversion analysis, and landing page analysis
- Experience building and running both lead gen and shopping campaigns
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Hubspot, etc.)
- Sound communication and facilitation skills to manage projects and positively influence collaborators
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and urgency
- Google Ads Certified
- Experience utilizing Google Tag Manager and Google Optimize
- Familiarity with multiple marketing platforms such as Facebook, and Bing
- Google Analytics Certified
- Working knowledge of WordPress, Magento and Shopify
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS
How to Get This Job:
To apply, visit our website and fill out the form: https://organikseo.com/career/ppc-specialist/
Salary Range: Depends on experience