Build. Brand. Monetize
Are you looking for a role you enjoy showing up to every single day?
Are you looking for a place full of people who work hard, have fun, and support one another?
We’ve been looking for you.
This role is for a Paid Media Manager who is responsible for leading paid media campaigns for our clients, reporting to the Acquisition Marketing Director. The ideal candidate will have experience across multiple paid digital channels, developing full-funnel media plans, and measuring website results. They will have a passion for data with the ability to make informed recommendations based on analysis. They are comfortable communicating internally and externally, representing the department to clients. They also will be a manager who has great communication skills and follow-through with experience managing scopes and hours.
Brandetize is a “people-first” environment that focuses on a positive work energy. Our core values are the principles we live by and we have a transparent community that encourages your opinions, ideas, and feedback in every situation. We build and promote only brands and clients that we are proud of and believe in.
- Develop results-driven paid media strategies for clients in various sectors including: eCommerce, Info-marketing, Personal & Business Development, Finance, SaaS, and more
- Manage and execute digital media plans for clients, including: channel, budget, message and creative recommendations to hit both lead and revenue goals
- Develop and own client-specific performance metrics, continue to refine a deep understanding of front and back-end KPIs and create go-to-market projections and pro forma results
- Partner with content, social media, email, and account management teams to develop fully integrated campaigns that speak to the clients’ avatar targets
- Track performance, pull reports, analyze data and communicate actionable insights specific to driving new subscriber growth and revenue-driving conversions
- Collaborate with digital media platforms or partners to identify new opportunities and develop innovative activations ahead of competitors
- Ability to assess the business or industry, identify opportunities, and promote growth
- Manage day-to-day activities and tasks of Junior-Level Staff and / or outsourcers
- Represent paid media team internally, to clients, and in community
- Stay up-to-date with trends and technologies and continuously educate team and agency
- 3-5 years of proven success in paid media
Proven management of multiple clients at one time
- BA or BS College graduate – preferably with an emphasis in marketing and/or communications
- Agency experience preferred
- Mandatory experience word
- Preferred experience with Pinterest, Reddit, Audio, Video
- Strong knowledge of SEO/SEM/Email/Social capabilities and how it relates to Paid Media
- Demonstrated experience in paid media planning and managing cross-channel attribution and strategies that track to client goals
- Proven experience interpreting data and making strategic recommendations
- Ability to manage and juggle many personality types and with a positive energy
- Ability to manage multiple projects on different timelines and create a sense of urgency
- Ability to manage highly visible projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the proven ability to influence
- Ability to thrive as an individual or a group
- The ability to learn quickly and rapidly build expertise in new industries
- Competitive salary & annual bonus
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Full health benefits (including medical, dental, and vision care)
- Individual learning budget for growth & development courses and conferences
- Unlimited “Discretionary” Paid Time Off and flexible working hours
- Internal opportunities for employee advancement & growth
- Monthly fringe benefit stipend (choose fun perks like monthly coffee subscriptions, Netflix and more…)
- Monthly Virtual/in-Person Fun Friday’s and Lunch & Learns to connect & grow with the team
- Annual company retreat and holiday party to celebrate
- A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge
- Clients that are dedicated to making a positive change in the world
Brandetize Core Values:
- I communicate
- I am responsible
- I am respectful
- I elevate others to greatness
- I bring positive energy
- I learn continuously
- I am tenacious
Brandetize is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to [email protected] and include the phrase “Paid Media Manager” in the subject line of the email to be considered.
Salary Range: $70,000 - $85,000
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.brandetize.com/careers/paid-media-manager/ →