Build. Brand. Monetize
Do you enjoy helping clients grow their business and make an impact on the market?
Are you looking for a place full of people who work hard, have fun, and support one another?
We’ve been looking for you.
This role is for a Paid Media Strategist who is responsible for strategizing and managing paid media campaigns for clients, primarily but not limited to: Google Adwords, Paid Social, and Youtube. In this position, you’ll need to quickly understand, strategize, and maintain data-driven decisions that contribute to the client’s overall return on ad spend in accordance with client goals. You will be responsible for budget management and regular optimization to constantly push our clients forward.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Paid Social and Paid Search with proven results in conversion-based tactics. They will have a passion for data with the ability to make informed recommendations based on analysis. They will also have a desire to grow their expertise across new and emerging media channels including programmatic, digital video, podcast, and more.
- Provide recommendations and execute paid social and paid search strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, and other facets of digital media in accordance with client goals
- Regularly A/B test keywords, targeting, ad copy, visual assets, and other variables to improve the performance of ad spend in accordance with client goals
- Manage and report on client budgets, cross-channel to ensure proper spend levels daily and monthly
Optimize, Optimize, Optimize
- Create data-driven insights about visitor behavior from website data on traffic patterns, order volume, conversion, navigation behavior, product selections, etc.
- Setup conversion tracking and remarketing tags
- Analyze and conduct keyword research, create targeting lists, and monitor and optimize keyword bidding
- Create content for headlines, CTAs, and ad copy that adhere to the brand tone and voice
- Make regular design recommendations for social and display based on best practices, trends, and performance
- Build and maintain an understanding of current topics in digital media, web analytics, data management, tools and technologies related to teams core responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in marketing, communications or business administration
- 2-3 years of proven work in PPC / digital media for both Paid Search and Paid Social — Programmatic knowledge is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in digital media planning, managing, and optimizing resulting in high ROAS, conversion rates, or other KPIs
- Strong knowledge of other acquisition and retention channels, including but not limited to: organic social media, SEO, email marketing, content marketing, and CRO
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager, with the ability to measure PPC efforts via regular analysis leveraging these tools
- Google Adwords and Facebook Blueprint Certification is preferred but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Has an ownership mentality and can think creatively, clearly express ideas, push status-quo, and always ask ‘why’
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multitask multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Results-driven with the ability to represent data in various reports
- High-energy, team player who loves a challenge and constantly is working to improve themselves personally and professionally
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organization
Brandetize is a “people-first” environment that focuses on a positive work energy. Our core values are the principles we live by and we have a transparent community that encourages your opinions, ideas, and feedback in every situation. We build and promote only brands and clients that we are proud of and believe in.
- Competitive salary & annual bonus
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Full health benefits (including medical, dental, and vision care)
- Individual learning budget for growth & development courses and conferences
- Unlimited “Discretionary” Paid Time Off and flexible working hours
- Internal opportunities for employee advancement & growth
- Monthly fringe benefit stipend (choose fun perks like monthly coffee subscriptions, Netflix and more…)
- Monthly Fun Friday’s and Lunch & Learns to connect & grow with the team
- Annual company retreat and holiday party to celebrate
- A great flexible working space in San Diego next to Balboa park and remote work options available
- A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge
- Clients that are dedicated to making a positive change in the world
Brandetize Core Values:
- I communicate
- I am responsible
- I am respectful
- I elevate others to greatness
- I bring positive energy
- I learn continuously
- I am tenacious
Brandetize is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to [email protected] and include the phrase “Paid Media Strategist” in the subject line of the email to be considered.
Salary Range: $60,000-$75,000