Good morning marketers!
Sam and I come to you again from our home offices to talk content marketing and why it’s so important in this COVID-19 era. From an agency perspective, we’re starting to see the initial shock and panic of the coronavirus-induced economic downturn subside – and brands are realizing it’s sink or swim.
The focus of this 30-minute episode is on content marketing and how to use it effectively right now. Sam and I share some of our favorite examples of content marketing from past economic crises, what a few good brands are doing these days, some good tools to start the process, and how brands can really hammer out a direction for their next move.
- Will we ever go back to normal?
- Will the perception of “normal” change?
- Is a complete marketing revamp in order?
- How do you transition more of your efforts online?
- What type of content marketing should you invest in right now?
Sam and I answer all these questions in this episode of This Week in Marketing.