Claire Lefèvre is a branding expert and a creative marketing professional. She’s worked at top branding and digital agencies in Paris, France. She is highly skilled at brand management (from creation to deployment and rebranding) and at strategic analysis to deliver tactical insights. Her record shows solid results at increasing brand value and hence growing revenue, while nurturing strong customer loyalty.
When not at work, Claire enjoys hiking, bicycling and swing dancing. She is well-traveled and recently relocated from Paris, France.
- What is your favorite brand, and why? I have a soft spot for brands with a strong purpose. I would pick Dove because their campaign about “real beauty” contributes to empower women all around the world. Dove always succeeds in finding creative ways to show that beauty comes in all forms and shapes.
- What is your favorite quote or nugget of wisdom? If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men and women to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea. – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- Who inspires you and why? That’s a tough one… I would choose Marie Curie for her tenacity, Oprah Winfrey for her audacity and Björk for her creativity.
- What are you passionate about? I am passionate about people. I love nothing more than meeting new people, discovering their life journey and sharing experiences. There is so much to learn from others!
- How has the AMA helped you excel in your career? AMA has welcomed me “fresh off the boat”, in the San Diego marketing community. I have met inspiring people, made great connections and learned a lot in only a few months. AMA is truly a career accelerator.
- What excites you most about the Art of Marketing conference? You leave the Art of Marketing conference with not only a fresh perspective and strong insights, but also highly energized by sharing a day with people as passionate as you about their jobs. It is good for your brain and your soul. I was so lucky to be part of the #SDAOM team this year!